Friday, January 7, 2011

BBF visits Hawaii

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been blogging for awhile. There has been a lot going on in the past three weeks like my best friend Tia came down from Cali to visit for two weeks. When she was here we did a lot of surfing and hanging out. We got caught up on what has been going on with each other.  It was a lot of fun to hangout with the Blancos. They are just very funny and entertaining.

When Tia and her family was here we did a lot of surfing like said. We surfed a lot of different types of breaks and spots other then hau bush. Like pupukea, gums, on base, kewalos, hua bush, and etc. Even though i love hua bush cause its my home break and its a right i was getting a little tired of it so it was really nice to go and surf some where different. When Tia was here we also got to fit in a couple more things like shopping hanging out with or friends Kelly and Cayla and going to see Louisa our honeygirl sponsor. I love honeygirl they have a lot of cute bikinis and now dresses. With all of this going on it made the two weeks go by really quick and made it feel like only one week. i had so much fun with Tia being here i didnt want them to leave. I'm really going to miss Tia but we can always talk and every 6 months we can see each other.

Thanks everyone for coming to my blog and reading my post and I will be up dating my blog every time something comes up. thanks and byeeee!!!!!!!
<3 nicole b.

p.s. theres going to have a video on Tia coming to hawaii and visiting the brue crew.....

Missing my BBF
 

1 comment:

  1. The video was awesome! You guys just charge 'em yah?! :) Right on Nicole!

    ReplyDelete