Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Birthday

I want thank everyone for the birthday wishes. It was a great day hanging out with my family. We went to poduim raceway to do some go cart racing. After that we went to eat at my favorite sushi place, Kenki. To close it off, we went to my grandma's for ice cream and cake. All I can say it was a great birthday.

I want to thank my BFF Tia for ALL the birthday wishes you gave me. You are the bestest friend one can have. Also I loved your blog.  So everybody go check out Tia's blog. Her link is on the right.

Also I want to say thank you to my other BFF Cayla for that classic video and being an awesome friend.

Last but not least thank you to my Mom and Dad giving me such a great birthday. Love Ya

First place baby...hahahaha
Thanks for coming to my blog...Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment